How Can We Help?
- The Sulphur Springs/Hopkins County EDC is a Type A Sales Tax Corporation that receives approximately $1.6 million annually to fund development activities.
- The Sulphur Springs/Hopkins County EDC provides financial assistance on a regular basis to companies that locate in our community.
- Through the Higher Education Center the Sulphur Springs/Hopkins County EDC offers job training to companies that require on-site or off-site training for their employees.
- The Northeast Texas Workforce Solutions (Texas Workforce Commission) staff is available to work closely with companies to recruit employees for their operation in Sulphur Springs. This service is available at no cost to you.
- We are able to provide infrastructure development and improvements as well as land assistance.
- The Sulphur Springs/Hopkins County EDC has constructed buildings, roads water and sewer lines, parking lots, etc. for economic development projects.
- Finally, the City of Sulphur Springs and Hopkins County can provide additional incentives through a Chapter 380/381 agreements.